Since 2005, Chris Figureida has cycled thousands of miles across the globe promoting healthy heart awareness. He has worked with schools to increase health, education and community development programs to help improve the future of our children. Cycle for Heart inspires both children and adults alike to take control of their lives and know they can do anything they put there minds to.
To engage people - and especially kids, our leaders of tomorrow - to know that they can make a difference too - starting with themselves and healthy habits. Every day.
What I've Achieved
- Ridden over 40,000 miles across North America
- Spoken to over 67,000 students from kindergarten to college about the benefits of a health and active lifestyle.
- Been recognized by State Capitals across the U.S.
- Helped enact healthy legislation at local, state, and federal governments
- Named a Paul Harris Fellow by Rotary International
- Visited 165 Rotary Clubs around the world for Polio eradication